Many bags, tons of stuff and on the go always! If you are like me and carry the world around on your shoulder, here’s a sneak peak in my bag. In addition, some tips to manage the chaos.
- A bottle of water, essential!
- Headphones (u can carry earphones to save space)
- My fav Victoria & Albert daily planner
- Clinique Chubby stick. My staple this winter, great to battle chapped lips.
- MAC studio fix
- Scented pouch (being an aroma junkie I love carrying a rose scented pouch)
- Wet wipes
- Perfume- A MUST!
- Icebreakers (love the cinnamon flavor)
- Finally a bag switcher
Tips and Tricks
- If you change your bag often, carry a bag switcher as it helps you keep your stuff organized and essentials intact. You get them in different sizes, opt accordingly.
- If you can’t get your hands on the switcher then you can use pouches i.e. segregate according to items, make up products in one pouch, bills and important papers in another, etc.
No matter what I’m wearing or where I’m going, I ALWAYS carry a bag. I have a huge day bag and there is something new that goes into it everyday. Empty it and you can find almost every possible thing a girl might need!
Here’s a very tiny eensy glimpse into my bag:
- My Specs, never know when I might need them.
- Sennheiser earphones, my lifeline
- Sunscreen, absolute necessity
- A book, currently reading The Prince and The Pauper by Mark Twain
- Kohl pencil
- Face spritz, I prefer rose water
- A bottle of water, childhood habit
- Lip gloss or Vaseline
- Chanel Lumiere compact powder
Tips and Tricks
- Always buy bugs with inner pockets. They are more important than they look.
- Some fabrics have a tendency to bleed, so be careful when you’re carrying your bag with these outfits.
P.S: We would love to know what’s in your bag?